Good Genes respects the privacy of all visitors to its website and is highly committed to maintaining the privacy of all online visitors to its website www.thegoodgenes.com. We will use your data to make sure that your orders will be handled as fast and easy as possible or that certain parts of sites are more tailored to your interests. However, we will not share your Personally Identifiable Information (information) with others without your prior consent. This document describes how we deal with your online privacy and online security.
The outline of this document:
- What information we collect
- We don’t share your information
- Your information is safe at Good Genes (Online Security)
- Controlling your information with us
- Contact us at Good Genes
1.What information we collect
We may collect information when you register for promotional emails, set up a shopping account, purchase goods, contact customer service, or engage in other interactive features with our sites (e.g., consumer opinion surveys). This information may also include your name, address-, bank- and payment details. Please also review our online Terms & Conditions, which are linked at the bottom of our websites and govern many of the user-generated content and related features, as explained therein.
- If you place an order on the Webstore of Good Genes, we collect your name, e-mail address, billing information and shipment information in order to complete and deliver your order.
- To make your shopping experience as nice as possible we, with your permission, collect personal information about your orders and the use of our services. With this information we can personalize the website and recommend products you might be interested in.
- If you make an account at Good Genes we will collect your information on a secure server. You are asked to fill in your name, e-mail address, billing information and shipment information so that you don’t have to fill in this again for any following purchases.
- The information we collect about both the use of our site(s) and the feedback help us to develop and improve the website(s).
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether you do this under your own name or anonymously. We are interested in the opinion of our visitors, however we hold the right reserved to not publish or remove reviews that do not correspond to our general terms.
- With your permission we will inform you on new features, specials and other promotional activities of Good Genes. If you do not want this, you can change this in your account settings or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you apply for a job at Good Genes, whether through the website, by e-mail or mail, we require you to supply us with your personal information, resume and application letter.
2.We don’t share your information:
We will not share (or sell) the information you provide us with third parties unless we first obtain your consent. We will also give you the opportunity of opting out of other uses that we might make of any of the information you provide to us.
Please note that the use of any feature made available to you on our websites such as Facebook Connect, or the like feature (also connected to Facebook) may result in information being collected or shared about you by us or by others. We cannot control how your information is collected, stored, used or shared by third-party sites or to whom it is disclosed. Please be sure to review the privacy policies and settings on your social networking sites to make sure you understand and agree with the information they are sharing.
If you do not want Good Genes to share information about you with a social media site or application, you should not access the social media site or the social media application. For example, you should not click a “like” button on a product detail page.
3.Your information is safe at Good Genes (Online Security)
We appreciate the trust you place in us. Good Genes is committed to protecting your personal information. We’ve implemented reasonable security measures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology and other tools to protect all your information we might collect on our websites. We use a variety of measures to ensure that your personal information (including the information in your resume and application letter) is protected from: unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification or alteration, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, the Internet is an open system and Good Genes cannot guarantee that the personal information you submit will not be intercepted by others.
All our employees who have access to or are involved in the processing of personal information respect the confidentiality of personal information.
Our website may include links to external websites operated by other organizations. They may collect personal information from visitors to their site. Good Genes cannot guarantee the content or privacy practices of any external websites and does not accept responsibility for those websites.
We reserve the right to disclose any information to the extent we reasonably believe that disclosure is required by law, to enforce our website policies, or to protect your or others” rights, property or safety.
We may use ‘cookies’ on our website that act as an identification card for your computer. When you visit our Good Genes website, unique cookies are placed to distinguish your browser from all other browsers that visit our sites. By recognizing your browser, we can serve you better.
You have a choice to accept or reject cookies by modifying your browser preferences. You have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies. Please note that if you choose to reject all cookies, certain parts of this site may not be available to you or may not function properly.
5.Controlling your information with us
6.Contact us at Good Genes
If you have any questions, feedback or want to know more about how your personal information is used, or if you want to access, correct or remove your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Good Genes complies with de duty to inform under the Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens and is registered at CBP as m1399179